Most Respected CEOs
(Free Online Edition)
In collaboration with the
International Institute of Management
About the CEO Awards
Welcome to the CEO Awards.
Every few years CEO Q magazine
identifies and honors the most respected companies and their
C-level executives. CEO Q and the researchers at the International
Institute of Management draw on the views of
thousands stakeholders including investors, analysts, executives, employees, and media
professionals worldwide. The survey results guide the researchers
to studying and publishing best management practices and critical success
factors. The CEO Awards project identifies and honors the following top executive
- Most Respected CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CMOs, CPOs, CIOs
- Rising CEOs (CEOs to Watch)
- Government Leaders (Civic Leadership)
- Most Respected Management Thinkers / Authors
- Most Respected Management Consultants
- Most Respected Business Lawyers
- Most Respected Investment Management Firms
- Most Respected Executive Coaches
- Most Respected Executive Search Firms
- Most Respected Management Professors
- Most Respected Management Books
Public stakeholders can nominate
(or vote for)
their most respected companies and their leaders.
- Nominations are open worldwide to all C-level executives from
private or public
companies with revenues or assets of $1 billion or more.
- CEO Rising nominations are open worldwide for CEOs of companies with
annual revenues or assets of $100
million or more.
- Researchers at CEO Q determine the respectability of the CEO based
on executive achievements. Achievements can be growth in revenues and/or
profits, successful turnaround, tackling difficult economic
or industry times, expansion into new markets, leading market share,
successful M&A integration, new products/services, new business models,
and so on.
- Government CEOs are open to all federal government leaders and
- For authors, consultants, coaches, and
professors, the nominee should be an original thinker who impacted the
way we think and do business. S/he should be published
and there should be sufficient media coverage, quotations
and/or research reference to the person's works.
Methodology & Ranking Criteria
methodology provides the ability to validate nominations and allows
insights into the nominees' critical success factors.
Nominations are open to the public
Upon receiving the nominations, further research is conducted to
validate the nominations using sales figures, business/investment
analysts' ratings, competitive benchmarking and industry/market impact as
expressed in public media.
Once nominations are accepted, CEO Q expert panel
vote for each CEO and give reasons for their vote, thus
providing valuable insights into what key factors drive the success of
these nominees. The experts are selected by the International Institute of
In a nutshell, the public nominates, and CEO Q validates the nominations
based on internal research, public endorsements, media coverage, and number
of expert votes
Nominations and Submissions
- To nominate a candidate for the CEO Awards, you
must include a brief summary text with URL to reference materials
and information (such as books, papers and websites that can be used
for further research).
- Supplied contact data are kept confidential.
- All positive and negative information are taken into consideration;
however no negative information will be published. The CEO Awards
celebrate successes not failures.
- Nominations or submissions with missing or incorrect contact information
or email addresses will not be considered.
- Multiple submissions from the same person to the same poll are eliminated.
- Users may be contacted to validate or obtain more information about
submission, nominees and/or references.
- The "Most Respected CEOs" awards will be published in print and
online. Results will be distributed to worldwide media and can be
accessed on the CEO Q website free of charge
How to Nominate Your Company / CEO / CXO?
To nominate or participate in the surveys, please select one of the following nomination
Send your questions, comments and feedback to:
- ceo.awards (at) ceoqmagazine.com