Most Respect CEOs
(Free Online Edition)
In collaboration with the
International Institute of Management
About the CEO Awards
Welcome to the annual CEO Awards.
Every year CEO Q magazine
identifies and honors the Most Respected Companies and their
C-level executives. CEO Q and the researchers at the International
Institute of Management draws on the views of
thousands stakeholders including investors, analysts, executives, employees, and media
professionals worldwide. The survey results are used to guide the researchers
to study and publish management best practices and critical success
factors. The CEO Awards project identifies and honors the following top executive
- Most Respected CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CMOs, CPOs, CIOs
- Rising CEOs (CEOs to Watch)
- Government Leaders (Civic Leadership)
- Most Respected Management Thinkers / Authors
- Most Respected Management Consultants
- Most Respected Business Lawyers
- Most Respected Investment Management Firms
- Most Respected Executive Coaches
- Most Respected Executive Search Firms
- Most Respected Management Professors
- Most Respected Management Books
Nominations CriteriaPublic stakeholders can nominate
(or vote for)
their most respected companies and their leaders.
- Nominations are open worldwide to all C-level executives from
private or public
companies with revenues or assets of $1 Billion or more.
- CEO Rising nominations are open worldwide for CEOs of companies with
annual revenues of $100
million or more.
- Researchers at CEO Q determine the respectability of the CEO based
on his or her achievements. Achievements can be growth in revenues
and/or profits, successful turnaround, doing well in difficult economic
or industry times, expansion into new markets, leading market share,
successful M&A integration, new products/services, new business model,
and so on.
- Government CEOs are open to all Federal Government leader and
- For authors, consultants, coaches, and professors, the nominee should be
an original thinker who impacted
the way we think and do business. S/he should be published
and there should be sufficient media coverage, quotations
and/or research reference to the person's works
Methodology & Ranking Criteria
methodology provides the ability to validate nominations and allows
insights into the nominees' critical success factors.
Nominations are open to the public
Upon receiving the nominations, further research is conducted to validate the
nominations using sales figures, business/investment analysts ratings, competitive benchmarking and
industry/market impact as expressed in the global media.
Once nominations are accepted. CEO Q readers can
vote and give reasons for their vote, thus
providing valuable insights into what key factors drive the success of
Nomination questions are presented in free-form
and open-ended formats. The input is then statistically analyzed taking into
consideration the listed achievements and the number of votes.
- When two or more nominees score equally on overall
ratings (reach a tie) CEO Q editors refer to the number of votes to make
a decision of which CEO to include each year.
In a nutshell, the public nominates, and CEO Q validates the nominations
based on internal research, public endorsements, media coverage and number
Nominations and Submissions
- To nominate a candidate for the CEO Awards, you
must include a brief summary text with URL to reference materials
and information (such as books, papers and websites that can be used
for further research).
- Supplied contact data are kept confidential.
- All positive and negative information are taken into consideration,
however no negative information will be published. The CEO Awards
celebrate successes not failures.
- Nominations or submissions with missing or incorrect contact information
or email addresses will not be considered
- Multiple submissions from the same person to the same poll are eliminated
- Users may be contacted to validate or obtain more information about
submission, nominees and/or references
- The "Most Respected CEOs" awards will be published in
print and online at various times during
- Results will be distributed to worldwide media and can be
accessed on CEO Q website free of charge
How to Nominate Your Company / CEO / CXO?
To nominate or participate in the surveys, please select one of the following nomination
Send your questions, comments and feedback to
- ceoawards (at) ceoqmagazine.com
Author of K-concept
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Free Trial Membership
Print & Online Editions
to CEO Q Magazine